The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Fuel and Maintenance Supervisor and attends to all fuel,
aircraft towing, wildlife enforcement, and customer service requests.
Other duties that the Operations Specialist may be responsible for are as follows:
- Fuel concession operation and maintenance. This includes the sale of avgas, jet fuel and aircraft
oil. The preventative maintenance of all fleet trucks as well as fuel plant equipment. The quality
control of fuel products to industry standards.
- FBO ramp services. This includes lav services, de-icing, marshaling, GPU services, baggage
handling, and concierge services with a focus on customer service and repeat business.
- Custodial Duties. These include, basic building maintenance such as light bulb replacement, lock
servicing, janitorial duties.
- Landscaping. This includes lawn and field mowing and edging with various machines, weed
control both on and off the apron areas and terminal landscaped zones.
- Snow removal/mitigation duties.
- Wildlife control and logging
- After hours reception duties.
- General maintenance and repair of buildings owned by Alpha Aviation and leased to various
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Field Maintenance & Fuel Supervisor.
The Operation Specialist ideally should possess the following:
- A strong focus on customer service with training in this area.
- Able to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision to a high standard.
- The ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Be mechanically minded.
- Class 5 BC Drivers license and clean driver’s abstract.
- BC First Aid certificate.
- Restricted Radio Operators Certificate.
Please forward your interest and resume to email@example.com
Deadline for application date: May 15th , 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org